Friday, March 2, 2012

"The Lorax" review: "Wait tell rent"

    I think I'm gonna watch this tomorrow even though the 57% rotten is giving me other thoughts, but I already have plans.
    Shows some pretty good cartoony CG animation witch you never see. It looks exactly like Blu Sky Studio's Horton Hears a Who! A good cast with a good environmental message (basically like Avatar). Some good reviews like "Director Chris Renaud and his team have fun with these dithery, frenetic characters. The film is less special when it slows down and takes a breath of fresh air." But some bad reviews like "The badness of the picture is a shock".
    Anyway wait tell rent, I'm going because of Betty White. An even though Fox News said that its too much political same with Arrietty.

No comments:

Post a Comment